Ultimate Chocolate Martini

I found this recipe in 2007 for the holidays and it has become a holiday tradition for me -- the liquors are sorta expensive, so I limit it to my birthday/Christmas season time of year for a special treat. Of chocolate martini's, my favorite one was from the Town Tavern in Royal Oak, Michigan, because they also included a chocolate truffle in the martini - nice garnish! Also, I like chocolate martinis that taste good, not just like a mouthful of liquor. They are of course $8 or 9+ bucks so I still think it's more economic to buy your own top shelf ingredients, and even little chocolates, to construct this delicious martini at home... and share with your friends! I think this martini is just as good as the best chocolate martini I've had at a bar and better than most I've ordered.

Ultimate Chocolte Martini

Recipe from DrinksMixer.com

In a shaker of ice, add:

1.5oz Godiva chocolate liquor
1.5oz Creme de Cacao
0.5oz Vodka, preferably a top shelf variety
2.5oz half and half

Optional garnish: Chocolate or caramel drizzles, fine chocolates, chocolate truffles, etc

Shake shaker until it feels cold to the touch and serve in your martini glass with garnishes.

Enjoy!!!

Comments

My Cake Decorating Gallery

Cake Decorating Adventures